SUGGESTIONS FOR ASSEMBLY OF CLAMPS
• Clamps must be installed at least 4 mm from the head of hose.
• To avoid dangerous excess of band, recommend to accurately detect the external diameter of the hose.
• For manual assembly we recommend the use of the screwdriver with a hexagonal spanner.
• For serial assembly we recommend the use of pneumatic tools with speed lower < to 400 RPM.
• It is recommended to re-tighten the clamp after 5 minutes from the first installation, due to possible failure of the material resulting from the elastomeric properties of the "compounds" in general.
• Be careful to the factors of corrosion for the correct choice of material.